Wednesday 18 January 2012

Almost Everything

I really love to share. I really love to talk. I'm a talkative person but I am a snob person if I don't know you.
It is normal. Almost everyone on my neighborhood knows me as a snobbish person who walks fast. This impression makes me look like a person who chooses people to talk. I am not but that is how they look at it. I just don't spend time to talk with them and stay long outside after buying a bottle of soft drinks or anything from a store. The store owner would know but the neighborhood doesn't.
So who am I.
I am a free going person. After I resigned from my previous work dated March 1, 2011, I almost don't fail to attend to whatever invitation you would give to me. May it be a party, island oping,reunion mountain climbing. That is how I spend my one year vacation. Today I want to start collecting every thought that I ave learned during those days. The learning and the happiness that was brought up to my mind. I would just put it on it's corresponding date. I will do this because I start thinking that my thoughts could be precious that someone would love to look for its true meaning. I hope that I could make this beginning last.

No comments:

Post a Comment